It is policy of the facility to provide the highest quality restorative care possible in an efficient, cost-effective manner pursing this mission with the following five goals.
- To provide a comprehensive medical rehabilitative program that maintains highest quality medical and restorative care possible.
- To be an effective component of the healthcare continuum by responding to the long term acute care needs of the identified patient population within the service area.
- To exercise a leadership role in the education of the medical community, healthcare providers and the public, to ensure accessibility of high quality, medical rehabilitation.
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals, and to promote and understanding of long term acute care by the public.
- To seek input and inform those people served in order to continually enhance the services provided, to maintain quality, and to insure that our services meet their goals of independence and self determination.